vineri, 13 august 2010

I.Possessive adjectives + indicativul prezent al verbelor

My (al meu, mea, mei, mele)

My name is Tom. I am a child, a boy. I am not a girl. I have a brother, Mike, and two friends, Betty and Maud. They are sisters. I play with my brother and my friends every dey.

Your (al tau, ta, tai, tale)

Your name is Betty. You are a child, a girl. You are not a boy. You have a sister, Maud, and two friends, Tom and Mike. You play with sister and your friends every day.

His (al lui)

His name is Nick. He is a big boy, he is a student. He is not a little boy. He has a lot of books. He learns his lessons every day.

Her (al ei)

Her name is Ann. She is a big girl, she is a student. She is not a little girl. She has a lot of books and she reads a lot of books. She learns her lessons every day.

Its (al lui, al ei -neutru)

This is my book. It is my book. It has red covers. Its covers are red. The covers are red. The colour of its covers is red. Nick is a name. It is a word. Its first letter is "n". It begins with the letter "n".

Our (al nostru, noastra, nostri,nostre)

We are in the garder of our house. We have a lot of flowers in our garden. We spend an hour there every day.

Their (al lor)

I see two men. Their name are Peter and Victor. They are workers. They work in a factory. They like their work.

Adjectivul posesiv are o singura forma pentru fiecare persoana si nu acorda in gen si numar cu obiectul posedat.
my brother = fratele meu
my sister = sora mea
my friends = prietenii mei
my books = cartile mele
Ca toate adjectivele , adjectivul posesiv se aseaza inaintea substantivelor pe care il clasifica.

Indicativul prezent al verbelor
Se formeaza din infinitivul scurt (fara "to") cu un singur adaos, -s sau -es, la persoana a-III-a singular masculin, feminin si neutru.
ex: 1
  • I see = eu vad
  • you see = tu vezi
  • he sees = el vede
  • she sees = ea vede
  • it sees =el, ea (neutru) vede
  • we see = noi vedem
  • you see = voi vedeti
  • they see = ei, ele vad
ex: 2
  • I read = eu citesc
  • you play = tu te joci
  • he writes = el scrie
  • she catches = ea prinde
  • it begins = el, ea (neutru) incepe
  • we learn = no invatam
  • you take = voi luati
  • they live = ei, ele traiesc

Exercitii:
1. Completati spatiile goale cu adjectivul posesiv corespunzator:
  • Betty plays with .... sister.
  • You are in .... garden with .... brothers.
  • He learns .... lessons every day.
  • I write .... lesson.
  • Name is a word; .... first letter is "n".
2. Traduceti in limba engleza textul urmator:
  • Ma cheama Betty.
  • Mand e sora mea.
  • Nick invata foarte mult.
  • Tu citesti multe carti.
  • Acoperisul este rosu.
  • Culoarea lui este rosie.
  • Noi avem doi copii.
  • Ann isi invata lectiile in fiecare zi.
  • Incep sa invat.
  • Cuvantul Nick incepe cu litera "n".
  • Scriu cinci cuvinte.
  • Primul cuvant este gradina.
  • Am un prieten.
  • Il cheama Mike.
  • Ann are o prietena.
  • O cheama Betty.
  • Esti un baiat mare, nu esti un baietel.
  • Ai multe carti.
  • Tom e in casa nu in gradina?
  • Este acesta bastonul meu ?
  • Nick si Tom nu sunt frati.
  • Tom are un frate, Mike.
3. Conjugati verbele "to learn" si "to take".


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu